I love costumes! Whether it be homemade or store bought there is always something a little magical about being able to cosplay in a fun environment. Here are my top ten choices of Literary Halloween costumes this year.
- The Chop Shop tells you how to rock a Katniss costume
- A plethora of Harry Potter costumes including a Hedwig for toddlers!
- Suite 101 tells you how to turn yourself into a Cullen.
- Here is a handy Lisbeth Salander cosplay guide.
- Finally, a not so sexy Dorian Grey.
Have a fun and safe Halloween!