So you spent your advance money on an indoor slide instead of saving 25% for a marketing budget and now your book has been out for over two weeks and your publisher has already moved on to the next big release and you have no clue what to do and the joy your indoor slide once brought you is now ruined by anxiety. Don’t worry! There are lots of free/cheap ways for you to get the word out and to continue to keep your book relevant.
1. Look at all the books in your genre that came out from all the different publishers around the same time your book came out. Chances are they are in the same boat as you. Interview them, let those authors write a guest post. Bond over your savvy indoor slides. Market each other to your readers.
2. Now that you’ve made friends each of you offer up one of your books for an epic contest. You can all use the same Rafflecopter code on each of your sites. SEVEN BOOKS ABOUT ALIENS IN ONE UNEARTHLY PRIZE PACK OF DOOM!!
3. Consider looking for and joining collaboration blogs in your genre. Be at relevant tweet chats when you can.
4. Talk to your local booksellers. A LOT. Let them know you are willing anytime to be tacked on to relevant events so that there is more than one author and that makes it fun.
5. Reach out to book clubs in your area and online and through indie bookstores everywhere. Offer a free Skype session to any book club that chooses your book.
And after all of that, you should probably work on writing your next book. Do you guys have any other tips or tricks?
- More Help http://cheap.buyessay.org/