Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ever fabulous team at Broke and Bookish. Anyone can play along just tell answer this weeks prompt and head over to the main site to add your link.
1. Love interests who are not flat. I want depth and complexity.
2. Lead characters diverse in race and sexuality.
3. Urban fantasy, not paranormal, fantasy.
4. SciFi for girls.
5. Stand alone paranormal and fantasy.
1. The gay bestie who is freaking happy and fabulous and perky.
2. Love triangles.
3. Series books.
4. Under developed side characters.
5. Same story different characters.
What are your top ten more or less in books?
- More Help http://cheap.buyessay.org/