Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish who are awesome. Anyone can play along just check the prompt and post your personal top ten!
Today is free day so I am going to share my top ten peeps on Twitter in three categories, but only the ones I feel aren’t followed enough. In no particular order.
- Kathleen Peacock – extremely funny and gives great advice.
- Victoria Schwab – interesting and profound converstation.
- Dan Krokos – sends great news about.
- Michelle Zink – great advice and has published three successful books.
- Scott Tracey – laugh out loud funny, book is full of diverse characters.
- Inara Scott – interesting tweets.
- Veronica Rossi – really want to stay tuned I think the book is going to be a huge hit.
- Myra McEntire again with the funny and great advice.
- Leah Clifford – information about publishing and video blogging.
- Beth Revis – science fiction tweets.
- Page Turners Blog
- Mundie Moms – always knows the news.
- Chick Loves Lit – contemporary news.
- Jeffrey and Jeremy West of Novel Thoughts – news and boys who blog.
- Broke and Bookish – College students and book buying.
- Crooked Carla – funny and brutally honest.
- Makeshift Jen – great reviews.
- Books and Wine – extremely honest reviews.
- Devourer of Books – one of the first people I followed. Great advice and tips.
- Liz Anderson – intellectual tweeting.