It is that time of year where I think about my blogging, work and personal life and the resolutions that I want to break, urm I mean make for the coming year. So i thought I would share with you guys my resolutions for my blogging and social networking for the coming year.
In no particular order:
- Comment back on every comment from a fellow blogger on my site and theirs
- Spend less time messing around on Twitter and more time cultivating new relationships on new networks.
- Catalog books that come in as they come in.
- Keep up with my review books, however only worrying about the solicited, I want to read my books that I have bought this year too.
- Converge from YA only into a crossover blog. Trying to find lit that is enjoyable for a wide range of ages.
- Post at least one review a week.
- Do a blogger series video per bi week at least.
- Do better with my Ask Pam feature.
- Give back to my fellow bloggers by highlighting them on my site.
- Be a better mentor to new bloggers.
- Redesign my blog to show the change in reading material and niche.
So there you have it these are the things I want to work on this year! What about you?
- More Help http://cheap.buyessay.org/