If you read my blog you probably realize that I don’t really participate in blog tours, and give aways. I like to read books and post my thoughts and not feel obligated in any professional sense. That being said, I have to say I am participating in blog tours and give aways for two Source Books titles. These books were too awesome to not participate. So without further rambling, lets get to the contest info!
What really happened to Anastasia Romanov?
Anastasia Romanov thought she would never feel more alone than when the gunfire started and her family began to fall around her. Surely the bullets would come for her next. But they didn’t. Instead, two gnarled old hands reached for her. When she wakes up she discovers that she is in the ancient hut of the witch Baba Yaga, and that some things are worse than being dead.
In modern-day Chicago, Anne doesn’t know much about Russian history. She is more concerned about getting into a good college—until the dreams start. She is somewhere else. She is someone else. And she is sharing a small room with a very old woman. The vivid dreams startle her, but not until a handsome stranger offers to explain them does she realize her life is going to change forever. She is the only one who can save Anastasia. But, Anastasia is having her own dreams…
About the Author
Joy Preble grew up in Chicago and later moved to Texas. She has an English degree from Northwestern University and she teaches English to high school kids. Dreaming Anastasia is her first novel.
Rules and Contest info
- Open Internationally
- Comment here saying you would like to read the book
- Extra entry for tweeting about this contest (comment saying you did this)
- 3 extra entries for following @joypreble on Twitter.(comment here saying you did this.)
- Contest winners will be announced on September 9th with my tour stop. Random number generator will be used to pick a winner. If you have any questions just ask.
In a bustling metropolis where magic is outlawed, a six-year-old child is found inside a locked bank vault. A scrap of paper reveals his name: Bran Hambric. The child remembers nothing of his life before the vault. Only magic could have done this. But why would any mage risk breaking the law to place a child in a bank vault?
Eight years later the City of Dunce has forgotten about Bran. Even his foster parents don’t seem to know he exists. But there are those who have been watching, biding their time, waiting to strike, people who know where Bran came from and why he was sent away. And they will do anything to get Bran back, dead or alive…
About the Author
On the third night of the third month in 2003, 14-year-old Kaleb Nation had a sudden idea that began the story of Bran Hambric, a novel that would take most of his teenage years to write. Kaleb hosted his first radio show in Texas at age thirteen, and has since launched several websites, including kalebnation.com and TwilightGuy.com. Aside from writing, Kaleb enjoys creating music and blogging. A home-school graduate and a former black belt in taekwondo, he currently attends college in Texas and turned 20 in 2008.
Rules and Contest Info
- Open internationally.
- Comment here saying you would like to read the book.
- Extra entry for tweeting about this contest. (comment here when you tweet.)
- Pre-order the book for 3 extra entries, send a copy of the recipet to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com to enter for your extra entries and a special Sourcebooks prize package.
- Contest winner will be announced September 2cnd on my review vlog.
Comment seperately for each entry for each book. Good luck!